Monday, January 19, 2009

Hormonal Controls Bean Seed

The Last Supper

By Daniel Alvarez Gorozpe

About Christmas detachment overwhelms me, the dismissal, the conclusion. So I will put the acts of birth, or is simply another consequence of the abandonment of my agenda header to see the family, the spotlight-hungry eyes that bombard wherever I go (and where not passing that there is more light bulbs insurance), cod and wine, all guests at the dinner.

say that the latter is saved for last (as I did in my previous listing) in the annual work, you may be accustomed rest. But births clearly have little to do (for Catholics say it was in June), look good and is a must-have luxury, and the new year is generally limited to selecting a point on the scale of the endless cycles of all conclude and much ado (for new sounds ironic): December served, in my very personal opinion, to play the detachment, the dismissal and the conclusion, and luxury. And for the fun or not you can become, I keep the wine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment