Friday, February 11, 2011

Period Is Slimy And Brown



Today I have to criticize. I have not played the ballot or the result of any contest, but I say that I have to because the knowledge of three social attitudes and reactions have caused both me lead me to not be able to stop expressing my opinion.

is not, at this point in my life and my unfailing passion for the news, I have come to this world for airing the dirty laundry that boldly called journalism the highly paid gossipers that support the programs of the Heart different televisions. Far from it. But attitudes to which I refer occurred in the camp of the brother who is so dear to me.

The other day, as K-Pirot anyone, was not a step in the street came out to my brother making me find a confidant of his troubles. K-Pirot
probably know who read these lines is the pseudonym of a reporter ArteSacro, brother of the famous Internet portal that learns what's cooking in the fraternities, whether good, bad or indifferent.

What I was told that going to regulate and rushed down into free fall. I turned green one who decried Archbishop not answering the letters addressed to him and blamed it for Manuel Soria. Another showed me a print and cheap typography those who use direct mail as those who have no money for a campaign under conditions in which, within a border of mourning, called for prayers for the soul of a certain fraternity whose name was cited, but do not reproduce by discretion, inviting the assistance of a troubled chapter of new rules. And a third was hurt by the attitude of a group of fraternity brothers from a landmark, losers in the last elections to the Governing Board, repeat to make your life apart in clear and reprehensible organized opposition to all elected Board projects.

And they are brothers? I asked on three occasions. "These are the heirs of those who gave us this treasure of faith, religion, art and culture of our Easter? ... E

inevitably reflected on the forms, so that our Duchess of Alba, of course, there may be another, called "class."

If you lose the forms, whether at the wheel we skip the traffic rules and the old man walking in front of us we pushed out of the way, rather than cede the sidewalk ... if attacked with blows to the doctor to us attends or teacher teaches us ... how can we ask sensitivity and respect in a world as complex and diverse as the guilds?

outlined attitudes are neither unique nor exceptional ... simply mean one thing: the Duchess would say to her very personal voice: Lack class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment