Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Invitations For Wedding Brunch

An infallible ear. Fifty years

...

Although one alive who is blessed existence of pensioners, despite periodic scares the loss of purchasing power of pensions and tax increases and some commodities, and do not hold with active profession more than the flickering flame of this Blog, site still retains its unwavering ego aside. Yesterday

its closure has left when I took a taxi and just uttered the first words, I was flattered with greetings from the taxi driver told me "I've known for the voice and manner of speech" and then asked me where I was wearing.

"Even remind me, "I said extremely pleased. "Although I left the microphones and cameras spaced except occasionally to intervene in any program other Giralda TV, my audience is there."

sorry that my son Anthony, who is now besieged by the street is asking for autographs, not me. "Who had, kept" telling thought with that tone of queen mother who adopted the fine when they receive compliments on their maturity. I promised

narrate the event - event for me, as might be expected - at the first opportunity I had and I dedicated myself to the driver's attention so sharp heard by the traces, was enthusiastic about farming and gardening.

I, who live in one of the charming villages of the province, I have come, and not without effort, to differentiate a pink carnation and a pruning of a subscriber, but not me out there. But my fan provided in-depth knowledge about plants, it seemed, wanted to increase my experience. I was answering questions with vague that it could be interpreted in a way that other and so, taking care to reveal my ignorance, I resisted the interrogation as I could.

When we arrived at the destination, I offered the friendly driver for everything you may need me in the future, and you pay the service reached out to shake his farewell.

The strongly pressed mine, without leaving your site at the wheel and told me in words that oozed the most intense admiration

- I was delighted to recognize him, Father Mundina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment