Saturday, March 5, 2011

How Long Will Cigars In The Box, Sealed

The Ere ... the Jewish High Holy

"Ere" like a thorn that I have been stuck in the heart
Soft're killing me killing these

my love ... There was a time when this Zuleta Brothers song both voices and of the Los Panchos and in the successful replacement of the Consortium, was heard frequently.

Now you can remember not the sharp thorn, but by the shameful Colors that take you from the pages of magazines and even programs from television gossip. Ere

as a thorn stuck in the viscera of the politicians honest heart and the heart of Andalusia that does not deserve that attack ragamuffins of public affairs to line their pockets.

Who would have thought that the "you" language of the purest Castilian orthodoxy was going to replace the "ere" South devoid of the last consonant? ... Ere

This is exactly like the lyrics sung. Soft or violent is killing the love of many.

Suave're killing me These killing my youth I would
Having A cheated and pay you a betrayal ... "

The CD continues to be heard in stereo.

There were four or five utilized. Now I think the number has risen to seventy. And no one resigns. This applies no parliamentary seat professional and official car that such ridiculous "zero tolerance."

the contrary. Bajini yet and so you might even hear the question impatient man who fears no compensation at all before they leave ...

- And to me when I touching?

0 comments:

Post a Comment